Hi list,

I have tried to find a thread for this problem without any success. We're using
Geoserver 2.7 with Jetty and we have one whole workspace behind username and
password. At Security we have created a role and gave this role to one
particular username. This user has now only read access to this workspace. How
this username can be written in request logs? In these log files we get user
ip, GET request, packet size and client id etc.  What I need to do to solve my
problem?

Best regards

Mr. Ville Jussila