I don't see the REST ext under 2.6.3 or 2.7.0
I see it under the development branch, do I need to install 2.8 to use it
?

Deno Karapatakis
Savannah River National Laboratory
Savannah River Site
Building 703-41A Room 246
Aiken, S.C.  29808
ph. 803-725-9983

Um why? We try and have a REST API to perform any tasks that would require
scripting of the web ui...

--
Jody Garnett