________________________________
Lähettäjä: Hakala Oiva (Luke) <oiva.hak...@luke.fi>
Lähetetty: 2. kesäkuuta 2015 8:40
Vastaanottaja: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: [Geoserver-users] Crazy error using Postgis database

NEW server: Centos 7, Geoserver 2.5.4, Postgres 9.2. Data moved from the old
server.

I can connect to the NEW server's database from MY COMPUTER using PgAdmin III,
and I CAN CREATE A STORE using the new server's database from my own computer's
Geoserver and from the old production Geoserver. BUT, I CAN NOT create a store
from the NEW server's Geoserver. I always get an "Ident authentication...."
error. What is going on? See the log.