Hi,

I ran into the problem that text labels are omitted when the labels would go
over a WMS tile border. So I thought of passing tiled=true and
tileorigin=minX,minY as part of the WMS request, and use Metatiling this way.

I activated *all* the options as stated on
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/geowebcache/using.html#direct-integration-with-geoserver-wms

Still it seems that the WMS request does not pass the request over to the
integrated GWC. I looked at logs/catalina.out but this still does not give me
any hint. Any advice on how I could debug this?

Maybe the extent is misaligned or similar, but the log does not say anything
about this. Tilesorigin is "154224,5219773" for a custom Gridset based on
EPSG:25832 (used in ol3 and the gridset as minX,minY for Extent). Using
/geoserver/gwc/service/wms it is working, but for
/geoserver/gwc/<my-workspace>/wms the tiled and tilesorigin option seem to make
no difference.

The used client is OpenLayers3.

Best,
Jens