Hi Ruediger,
I have downloaded your files.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Gubler, Ruediger <rgub...@init-ka.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I converted one tile of the MrSID to GeoTiff using the FME software.
>
> The coordinatesystem was not changed in the FME.
>

> After importing the MrSID and the GeoTiff tiles into Geoserver the WebGUI
> shows two different coordinatesystems.
>

> MrSID:                  EPSG:2838
>
> GeoTiff:               EPSG:2913

Mmm.. I would say that FME changed the CoordinateSystem instead, since the
reported EPSGs are different...
OR, GDAL is reporting a wrong EPSG from the MrSID file whilst FME is
recognizing the proper one.

I did a test by using gdal_translate to convert from MrSID to GeoTIFF and
in that case the GeoTIFF's CRS is still EPSG:2838.
Therefore, the behaviour of my GeoTIFF is the same of MrSID.

> The preview of the GeoTiff tile shows the correct coordinates.

Are you referring to the BBOX reported in the data tab of the layer
configuration or are you talking about the layer preview instead?
I'm asking this because I'm still unable to see anything in layerPreview,
and I see NaN coordinates too in LayerPreview.
(Wondering if it's a problem related to this specific Projection).

Please, let us know.
Cheers,
Daniele

> The data (MrSID, GeoTiff) and the FME workbench is stored in our filebox
> for the next 2 weeks:
>

> Please go to the INIT web site http://filebox.initag.com/ to download the
> files listed below.
>

> Use the password: 2Mo*K!6p
>

> Files:
>
> MrSid_Test.7z
>

> The files will be available for download until 7/27/2015 8:26:05 AM (CET).
>

> Yours Rüdiger

Ing. Daniele Romagnoli
Senior Software Engineer

fax:      +39 0584 1660272