Von: prpp <pritimoy.pod...@deimos-space.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Juli 2015 16:19
An: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Geoserver-users] Serve Landsat Band

Hi,
I am new to Geoserver. My requirement is to serve different bands of Landsat
product as separate layers through WMS. Is it a good thing to do? If so,
could you please point me to the right API to use to achieve this? FYI, we
have a folder containing all the bands of Landsat data if we want to serve
it as a layer then we have to also create datastore for each of those bands!
May be it is confusing, let me know if you need more information.

Or point me to the right solution how to server different bands of a Landsat
product?

Thanks in advance.

PRPP