Hi,
I'm trying to install the GDAL plugin in Geoserver but failed to do so after
following the steps  here
<http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html>

Tomcat logs:
WARNING: Failed to load the GDAL native libs. This is not a problem unless
you need to use the GDAL plugins: they won't be enabled.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gdaljni in java.library.path

I am using;
Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS
Tomcat7
Geoserver as WAR
GDAL 1.11.2, released 2015/02/10
Geoserver 2.7.2

I copied the jars to the WEB-INF directory on my windows machine and it
works fine.

Thanks in advance.
Pritimoy