[Second send attempt, first mail was blocked due to attachment.]

Hi Wen,
it seems I figured it out, at least for the sample mapping / data: looks
like chaining on the gml:name[2] property is not working (this deserves
further investigation, btw), so I chained on FEATURE_LINK instead and now
it's working ok.

In the attached ZIP archive you'll find the modified mapping conf. and a
couple of sample requests, one speaking WFS 1.1, another speaking WFS 2.0
(notice that this second one specifies outputFormat="gml3": this is
necessary to have geometries properly encoded, since GeoSciML 2.0 is based
on GML 3.1).

Hope this helps.

> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Stefano Costa <
> stefano.co...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:
>
>> Hi Wen,
>> yes, I got the attachment, but didn't have much success with it so far:
>> for me, no filter on nested properties is working, which seems really weird.
>>
>> Anyway, you said you got filters on nested non-geometry attributes
>> working, right?
>>
>> A couple of things you could try to make the BBOX filter working:
>> 1) make sure that if you run the BBOX filter against the MappedFeature
>> feature type, you actually get something in return
>> 2) If you don't get any feature back, try to flip longitute with latitude
>> in your BBOX coordinates (for some reason I don't understand yet, I had to
>> do it to get some feature back)
>>
>> As for the second mapping involving schemas from
>> http://www.aixm.aero/schema/5.1, you didn't post your app-schema
>> configuration, so I can't help you much with it... but I saw you're trying
>> to filter on the property aixm:horizontalProjection/aixm:Surface, which
>> is not a regular GML geometry property... maybe that is way the BBOX filter
>> is not working, it is not recognized as a geometry by app-schema (I'm just
>> guessing here though). How are you mapping that property?
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Yin, Wentao (IS) (Contr) <
>> wentao....@ngc.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Stefano,
>>>

>>> In case the first email with attachment failed due to company policy, I
>>> send it again without the attachment.
>>>

>>> I am testing the sample included in the tutorial with app-schema
>>> extension.
>>>

>>> I also tried feature chaining with Oracle as the data source using WFS
>>> 2.0.
>>>

>>> The filters on non-geometry fields in nested feature are working. But
>>> BBOX filter is not.
>>>

>>> I got an error:
>>>

>>> <ows:ExceptionReport version="2.0.0"
>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1
>>> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/schemas/ows/1.1.0/owsAll.xsd
>>> <http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1%20http:/localhost:8080/geoserver/schemas/ows/1.1.0/owsAll.xsd>
>>> ">
>>>
>>> <ows:Exception exceptionCode="NoApplicableCode">
>>>
>>> <ows:ExceptionText>
>>>
>>> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException Expecting a feature to apply filter, but found:
>>> SimpleFeatureTypeImpl A_WT identified extends
>>> Feature(UUID:UUID,CODESPACE:CODESPACE,REC_ID:REC_ID)
>>>
>>> </ows:ExceptionText>
>>>
>>> </ows:Exception>
>>>
>>> </ows:ExceptionReport>
>>>

>>> A_WT is the table for the top level feature (AirspaceVolume).
>>> UUID,CODESPACE,REC_ID are columns in this table.
>>>
>>> The geometry field is in the nested feature (Surface).
>>>

>>> Here is the filter:
>>>

>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>
>>> <GetFeature service="WFS" version="2.0.0"
>>>
>>>     xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0";
>>>
>>>    xmlns:aixm="http://www.aixm.aero/schema/5.1";
>>>
>>>     xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2";

> [...]

Best regards,
Stefano Costa

Visithttp://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==
Dott. Stefano Costa
Senior Software Engineer

fax:     +39 0584 1660272
http://www.geo-solutions.ithttp://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate.
Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del
messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora
riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo
cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla
distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema.
Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità
diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be
confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of
privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New
Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either
dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by
telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message
that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty
or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent
messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they
were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.