Hiya geo-dudes,

Having some real show-stopper issues trying to get clustering via JMS working...

We are attempting to run 2 geoservers in a replication cluster using JMS via an
external ActiveMQ broker.  The geoservers are running on separate machines, and
the broker is running on a third machine.  Each geoserver is configured as both
a Master and a Slave.  Basic replication works fine, regardless of whether the
catalog is changed via the GeoServer REST interface or via the GeoServer admin
site.  However, one use-case fails consistently:

0) Both geoserver 1 and geoserver 2 have workspaces Y and Z defined.
1) Create a layer X in workspace Y on geoserver 1.
2) Create a layer X in workspace Z on geoserver 1.

IOW, all I'm doing is creating a layer with the same name in two different
workspaces.  After  doing this, geoserver 1's catalog is fine: two workspaces,
two layers: Y.X and Z.X.  However, the slave geoserver has two instances of
Y.X.  If I add layers WS1.LayerName, WS2.LayerName, ..., WSn.LayerName on one
geoserver, the other geoserver will always have n instances of layer
"LayerName" in workspace WS1.

Can anyone else reproduce this?  Any suggestions?

Basic information
===============
Version: 2.7-SNAPSHOT
Git Revision: e0d32d1c0053b786aba2aa458b3d839634d5d49a
Build Date: 26-Jul-2015 10:40

Additional jars/plugins
====================
activemq-broker-5.9.0.jar
activemq-client-5.9.0.jar
activemq-jdbc-store-5.9.0.jar
activemq-jms-pool-5.9.0.jar
activemq-kahadb-store-5.9.0.jar
activemq-openwire-legacy-5.9.0.jar
activemq-pool-5.9.0.jar
activemq-protobuf-1.0.jar
activemq-spring-5.9.0.jar
ant-1.8.4.jar
ant-launcher-1.8.4.jar
antlr-2.7.7.jar
antlr-3.3.jar
antlr-runtime-3.3.jar
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.1.jar
gs-control-flow-2.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
gs-jms-commons-2.7-SNAPSHOT.jar