Hello,
I'm trying to enable NetCDF compression via the NetCDF Output plugin in
GeoServer 2.8.1.  I have set a compression value (5) in both the individual
layer settings as well as the global settings; however, all WCS 2.0.1
NetCDF4-Classic responses appear to be the uncompressed file size.

I believe I have verified that they are uncompressed by running the following
command:
`ncdump -h -s <netcdf file> | grep DeflateLevel`

Sample files which are known to be compressed respond with their compression
level, but the GeoServer responses do not display anything.

Is there a step I could be missing to enable compression?  Has anyone else
gotten this working?

Thanks,

Kevin M. Weiss
Software Engineer