Hi,

Is the problem Jetty specific? I can give a try with Apache.

I will open an issue.

Cheers,
Petteri

On 3.2.2016, at 18.22, Christian Mueller
<christian.muel...@os-solutions.at<mailto:christian.muel...@os-solutions.at>>
wrote:

Hi

Unfortunately, digest auth does not work in some situations, don't know why.
Can you open an issue in the issue tracker.

Cheers
Christian

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Petteri Packalen