how come there's no space between JVM arguments?, like in
"-server-Xmx2048M-..."
should be "-server -Xmx2048M -..."

Is that just a copy&paste error or is that how you're actually passing
them, cause if it is I doubt they'll have any impact, or at least I've
never seen JVM args passed in that way

Gabriel Roldán
Software Developer | Boundless <http://boundlessgeo.com/>
grol...@boundlessgeo.com