Hi Michael,
No idea if it's this, but given the area, maybe there's a space or other
illegal/confusing character in either the zip file that's trying to be
produced, or the file that's meant to be getting zipped?
Otherwise, if it's repeatable, it's probably worth reporting as a bug.
Cheers,
Jonathan

---- On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:25:56 +0000
Räder<michael.rae...@nlpv-wattenmeer.niedersachsen.de> wrote ----

  Hi List,

 I have a problem with the Shape-Zip export via WFS.
 I can download via WFS request, but the ZIP File is damaged / empty.

 EXCEL2007 and SHAPE export is broken.

 GML 2, 3, excel old, csv works.

 Any Idea?

 The only error Ifo und is this…..
 But filename and directory is needed for the WMS.

 ERROR [gwc.layer] - An error occurred trying to determine if the layer is
geometryless
 java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: The filename, directory name,
or volume label syntax is incorrect

 Mit freundlichen Grüßen
 Im Auftrag
 Michael Räder

 Michael Räder
 Nationalpark-Verwaltung Niedersächsisches Wattenmeer
 Virchowstr. 1  /  26382 Wilhelmshaven
 Tel.: +49 (0) 4421 911 295  /  Fax.: +49 (0) 4421 911 280
 Email: michael.rae...@nlpv-wattenmeer.niedersachsen.de
 ║ [MDI - NI] ║ [NLPV] ║ [MDI - DE] ║