Hi

I am just wondering if there is a way to programmatically delete a tile layer's
cache if the data from the layer is updated?

Currently looking at trying to create a script that will just delete the cache
from a scheduled task so I can make sure that the data is as current as
possible (within the last day) when users are accessing the web application
with the data on, but it would be even better if I can make it completely
current.

Thanks, Chris