Hello all,

I’ve an application for which I need to store and display fairly low-res
(400x400) rasters. I’d also like a Web app to be able to do various
calculations on them, so it helps if they’re in a database rather than stored
as individual files (there will be at least one new raster every day).

I know that the ImageMosaic JDBC plugin can display PostGIS rasters, but that’s
a ton of setup overhead and complexity that I don’t need — I do not need or
want a pyramid of these rasters.

Any simple way forward? As it is, I’m ready to just accumulate files and deal
with the calculations when and if.

Thanks,

rw