Hi,

I am trying to upgrade our GeoServer to 2.9.0, but have now some problems with
WPS and WCS request builders. Also the Demo requests page seems to have similar
problems.

The list of all demo pages is shown and also the main demo page shows up, but
all the requests fail. I get only the new window with "Loading..." text. After
a while it is replaces with Internal Server Error (500) message.
Even if I choose something very trivial like WPS DescribeProcess, so it should
not be related to data.
Also the WPS getCapabilities is working fine on front page and even the WPS API
itself seems to work, if I simply post the request to appropriate URL.

No error messages come to catalina.out

Some files seem to be created into
.../work/Catalina/localhost/geoserver/wicket-filestore/

The link to our GS: http://avoin-test.csc.fi/geoserver/web

I tried also GS 2.8.3, 2.7.1.1 on the same machine and the situation was same.
GS is installed as .war on Tomcat (8.0.32)

One of the tested .war files is working fine on another server.
Changing data_dir to the test data_dir did not make any difference either.

Any ideas, what could cause this?

Best regards,
Kylli Ek

GIS-coordinator