Hello,

I use cql expressions to make my color map entries dynamic as described
here:
http://docs.geoserver.org/2.8.x/en/user/styling/sld-reference/rastersymbolizer.html#cql-expressions

It works basically, but as soon as I add an additional layer in my WMS call
(&layers=layer1,layer_raster) the parameters I pass in the URL
(&env=low:10;medium:100;...) are just ignored and the default values I
defined with the cql expression are applied.

Does anyone know about this issue? I am using GeoServer 2.8.0.