Hi ruz76,

    I have also tried on demo data it works really fine but it wont work on
my data, It is quite possible because of the scaling since demo data is for
world while my scaling point containing only 10-15 plots in a particular
village.

               Barnes is not working properly for multiple nearest feature
or short area.