Hi Andrea,
I expect to get an empty image for that BBOX and for that TIME.

I publish the tiles above an Openlayer maps, thus get empty images is
exactly what I want. But like you say there is an unexpected exception.

The problem happen only for the style linked. If I use a style with the
RULE "RasterSymbolizer" I have no exception for the same layer.

Cheers
Matteo.