> I need help in good config for JVM on my server.
See the documentation entries:
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/production/container.html

Beyond that, you need to test / tune / test (e.g. with JMeter).
There is some additional guidance in the GeoSolutions training course, which
they make available  at
http://geoserver.geo-solutions.it/edu/en/adv_gsconfig/index.html

Beyond that, I'd suggest thinking about an upgrade from 2.5

Brad