Hi Sakis,

Do you want to restrict users to one http session?  E.g., you'd be able
to log into the web ui in two tabs/windows and use a tiled slippy map
(which would make multiple WMS requests at the same time).

I'm unaware of any quick way to do that.  I think one could create an
AuthenticationFilter and add it to the Filter Chain or do something at
the container level.
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/security/auth/web.html

I think there'd be some tricky corner cases...  It might be worth
considering commercial support here: http://geoserver.org/support/.

Cheers,

Jim