Support for multivalued xlink:href ClientProperty in GeoServer
app-schema has now been implemented and has been applied to master,
2.9.x, and 2.8.x (so will appear in nightly builds). This change will be
included in 2.9.1 (scheduled for this week) and 2.8.5 (scheduled for the
week of 18 August).

[GEOT-5469] Support multivalued xlink:href ClientProperty
https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOT-5469

Kind regards,
Ben.

Ben Caradoc-Davies <b...@transient.nz>