Hi All,
I've just encountered the same problem as described in the above bug report
(https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-6812), and notice that the fix is
said to be part of the master version of 2.9.x.  I've trawled the release notes
and change logs, but can't find any mention of its inclusion.  Of course, I'll
give the current master version (2.10) build a go anyway, but I was wondering
if anyone could confirm if there's a target stable release that it's likely to
be in?
Many thanks in advance,
Andy