Hi Manoj,

I'm not sure this is really possible with GeoServer. The closest solution I can
think of would be to use two labels with different anchor-points/displacements
(i.e. one on the left, one or the right) and style them accordingly, but unless
at least one of the text strings is always the same length, I can imagine that
has a lot of scope to look ugly.

Cheers,
Jonathan