Hi,

So I've managed to make DataStore that connects to InfuxDB and fetches the
data. Now, I would like to implement filtering with CQL, so that I don't
fetch all data from DB, but only the ones that I specify.
Specifically, based on the parameters I enter (for example 4/10 parameters),
I would execute specific InfluxQL query on database and fetch data with only
those 4 parameters.

I think that postgis plugin works that way, you specify the parameters in
CQL and from it the SQL query is created and only specified data is fetched.
I want to accomplish basically the same thing.

I was wondering is there any tutorial/documentation for this, where I can
find how to implement this kind of filtering? What is the best approach
regarding this?

Best regards,
Maja