Hello Mauro, thank you for your response, you were right about the patterns

After a while, we have resumed our tries with the ldap validation and,
although now we validate the user correctly using the right patterns, we can
not associate ldap users/groups with the role of administrator.

The connection test has been performed, for geoserver 2.10.1, with the
following parameters (according to  Geoserver ldap help
<http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/security/tutorials/ldap/index.html#map-ldap-groups-to-geoserver-roles>

)

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5305486/config-ldap.png>

returning the group to which the user belongs (IDEM)

2017-01-31 12:36:41,612 DEBUG
[org.geoserver.security.ldap.LDAPSecurityProvider$1] - Processing
authentication request for user: ADMON
2017-01-31 12:36:41,624 DEBUG
[org.geoserver.security.ldap.BindingLdapAuthoritiesPopulator] - Getting
authorities for user uid=ADMON,ou=Usuarios,o=icm.es
2017-01-31 12:36:41,631 DEBUG
[org.geoserver.security.ldap.BindingLdapAuthoritiesPopulator] - Searching
for roles for user 'ADMON', DN = 'uid=ADMON,ou=Usuarios,o=icm.es', with
filter cn=IDEM in search base 'ou=Servicios,o=icm.es'
2017-01-31 12:36:41,634 DEBUG
[org.geoserver.security.ldap.BindingLdapAuthoritiesPopulator] - Roles from
search: [IDEM]

but when we try to login with this ldap user, no authorities are assigned

2017-01-31 13:14:44,962 DEBUG
[org.geoserver.security.filter.GeoServerUserNamePasswordAuthenticationFilter$1]
- Authentication success. Updating SecurityContextHolder to contain:
org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken@f5272e57:
Principal:
org.springframework.security.ldap.userdetails.LdapUserDetailsImpl@f4f5ab17:
Dn: uid=ADMON,ou=Usuarios,o=icm.es; Username: ADMON; Password: [PROTECTED];
Enabled: true; AccountNonExpired: true; CredentialsNonExpired: true;
AccountNonLocked: true; *Not granted any authorities*; Credentials:
[PROTECTED]; Authenticated: true; Details:
org.geoserver.security.filter.GeoServerWebAuthenticationDetails@ffff6a82:
RemoteIpAddress: xx.xx.xx.xx; SessionId:
5B76D827476F66033A3A2F6663CE9401.d0123312; Granted Authorities:
ROLE_AUTHENTICATED

it is necessary to make any other steps?  we have been also tried to
generate an "IDEM" local role to associate to ldap user with an
administration role but with no results.

Any advice will be welcome. Thanks