David -

>I will try switching it to xml and see how that works. Are you sure the
>> REST isn't skipping the java layer and submitting directly to PostgreSQL?
>Hum... I did not write the REST api, but I cannot see how it might submit
>direclty to postgresql, makes no sense.
>Can you also share the request you're sending over?

Have you checked your $PGDATA/pg_log/whatever.log file to see what's actually
being submitted to Postgres itself? That might offer some clues.

- Patrick O'Toole

Application Developer
Wyoming Natural Diversity Database
UW Berry Biodiversity Conservation Center
Department 3381, 1000 E. University Av.
Laramie, WY 82071
P: 307-766-3018