From: Paul Wittle
Sent: 22 February 2017 08:22
To: 'Andrea Aime' <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>
Cc: 'geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net'
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: RE: [Geoserver-users] How to get GeoServer layers into QGIS forcing
use of tile server

Hi,

I’m afraid it does have a native CRS in the layer editor. It is displaying as:
Native      –  EPSG:27700
Declared  – EPSG:27700
SRS handling is set to Force declared

I’ve just tried resetting the layer configuration for SRS handling to Keep
native and that may have stopped the error. Could that issue simply be caused
by using force declared when the native setting is the same?

Small caveat being that the GeoServer may add the error to the log later; I’m
never sure how long to leave it after a restart before assuming a message is
definitively not there anymore.

Cheers,
Paul