Hi there,

I am trying to do a WFS spatial query to get values of multiple attributes
via a post request.
For instance, the sample layer topp:states has attributes STATE_NAME and
FAMILIES. I found I could only query either STATE_NAME or FAMILIES in one
query, but not both. Is it possible to query multiple attributes through on
request?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wfs:GetPropertyValue xmlns:topp="http://www.openplans.org/topp"; xmlns:fes="
http://www.opengis.net/fes/2.0"; xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs/2.0";
xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml/3.2"; service="WFS" version="2.0.0"
*valueReference="STATE_NAME"*>
  <wfs:Query typeNames="topp:states">"
    <fes:Intersects>
      <fes:ValueReference>topp:the_geom</fes:ValueReference>
      <gml:Polygon gml:id="polygon.1" srsName="EPSG:4326">
        <gml:exterior>
          <gml:LinearRing>
            <!-- pairs must form a closed ring -->
            <gml:posList>-90 40 -90 45 -88 45 -88 40 -90 40</gml:posList>
          </gml:LinearRing>
        </gml:exterior>
      </gml:Polygon>
    </fes:Intersects>