Hi,

I wonder if it woud work with the imageio-ext GDAL plugin
http://docs.geotools.org/stable/userguide/library/coverage/imageio.html which
seems to contain GDAL GeoTIFF driver

-Jukka Rahkonen-
Keith Jenkins  wrote:
Re: [Geoserver-users] geotiff compression with predictor

Thanks, Andrea.  For now, I'm just planning to avoid using compression
predictors in any GeoTiFFs.

When we get data from other sources, we don't always know how the
files were generated.  As far as I can tell, gdalinfo will indicate if
compression is used in a GeoTIFF, but it doesn't say what predictor
was used.  However, tiffinfo will report the predictor.  Of course,
one can always use gdal_translate to ensure that no compression
predictor is used.

Hopefully this info will be useful for others troubleshooting in the future...

Cheers,
Keith