On 26/07/17 18:12, Andrea Aime wrote:
Hi Daniel,
it certainly can be done, just a matter of finding someone interested in funding this development (being a link to a proprietary system, I doubt someone will come along and do it in their own spare time,
but hey, one can hope :-p)

Actually I did, although not in my spare time.

Please see my post on the GeoTools Users' list (1st March '17), or, if in a hurry: https://github.com/lmoran/arcgis-rest

The thing is, although ArcGIS Server can serve WFS, lazy employees content themselves with the ESRI API, or use ArcGIS Online to publish their data.

Cheers,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Room 3.32, Level 3, 333 Exhibition St.
Melbourne, 3000 VIC
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380