UNCLASSIFIED
Hi,

I have found that generating a GeoPackage via WPS results in tiles with the y
coordinates not being flipped, i.e. the origin is the bottom left corner as
opposed to the top left corner (which is the standard for GeoPackage). This
results in tiles being out of place (y coords flipped) when opening the
GeoPackage in a client application such as QGIS.

I believe this is a bug when generating GeoPackages via WPS? Generating a
GeoPackage via a GetMap request seems to have the y coords correct.

Regards,
Steven Johnson

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is
subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have
received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and
delete the email.