Hi guys,

I have a problem with Integrated GeowebCache.
Seeding Layers fails and here is the stack trace.

I have tried Vector and Raster layers a like. If it's important I have
changed the GEOWEBCACHE_CACHE_DIR=/serverDir/ externalized.

I have tried to have the raster style from the defaul Global workspace to
same workspace as Layer and nothing works.

Opening the Layer Preview through the GWC and WMS endpoint and zooming
around actually creates the tiles.
Seeding fails.

--------------------------*Stack
trace---GEOTOOLS.DEVELOPER.LOGGING.LEVE*L-------------------

Prior to this Exception I have the following in the  logs.

and

This issue is killing me. Kindly assist.

-----
Kind Regards,

Steve Omondi
GIS & DB Developer/DBA