files.zip <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t381976/files.zip>

Hi,

I'm trying to do wfs with nested elements, but without success.
I have 3 postgres tables: person, email, web.
I'm able to join them, so output is like:

<featureMember>
  <Person>
    .. person elements

      email 1 elements

      email 2 elements

    ..
    <Web>
      web 1 elements
    </Web>
    <Web>
      web 2 elements
    </Web>

But I would like to have web and email info nested like this:
<featureMember>
  <Person>
    .. person elements

>>> HOW TO ADD THIS ELEMENT?
    <ContactInfo>

>>> AND THIS ELEMENT?
      <Emails>

          email 1 elements

          email 2 elements

      </Emails>
      <WebPages>
        <Web>
          web 1 elements
        </Web>
      </WebPages>

I do not know, how to create schema files and feature_link for that.

And another question, i have three xml files, which contain the same
datastores with exactly the same connection to database.
Is it possible to define connection/datastore otside and include it somehow
(so i have connection defined only once).
And is it posible to crypt the password like this?
<entry key="passwd">crypt1:SNtjcptw+CrnShpSnfw6hPBxUpGhWbIs</entry>
(this doesnt work for me)

All files im using are (hopefully) attached as a zip.
Thanks a lot for any advice.
Tomas

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html