Hello,

I'm attempting to do geolocation via IP (GeoIP) through the Monitoring
extension.    I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to get any GeoIP
related data from Monitoring.  Monitoring works as expected, but after
following the GeoIP installation docs [1] I do not see anything related to
GeoIP in HTML query responses.  In the CSV response I see GeoIP attributes
as listed here [2], but values are not populated.  I have tested on Windows
10 service and on Centos 7 platform independent binary both with Geoserver
2.12.0 and 2.11.3 -- on local laptop and cloud-hosted instance.   I not see
anything on the query docs [3] for Monitoring that gives further hints
about how to get a result with GeoIP.

Given the lack of documentation/examples on GeoIP via Monitoring, I'm
wondering: *does anybody does use the GeoIP/Monitoring functionality?*

[1]
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/extensions/monitoring/geoip.html
[2]
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/extensions/monitoring/reference.html#geoip