Hi,

After reading the GeoServer documentation for the dateFormat
function<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/filter/function_reference.html>
 under a SLD style, I put the following in my style:
<ogc:Function name="dateFormat">
     <ogc:Literal>yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.sssZ</ogc:Literal>
    <ogc:PropertyName>some_time_property</ogc:PropertyName>
</ogc:Function>

When applying the above, I obtain the following result (some_time_property:
2017-11-11 15:20:10.952):
[cid:image003.jpg@01D35882.2AB1BB40]

-          Do you have an idea what I am missing or if it is even possible to
show times in this format?

Ricardo Pereira