From: Luca Morandini [mailto:lmorand...@ieee.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:07 AM
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Error seeding vector tiles in GeoServer 2.12

On 15/11/17 19:41, Andrea Aime wrote:
> Ciao Luca,
> two questions:
>
>   * Is it really limited to vector tiles only? Could you try seeding pngs?

Same issue with raster tiles.

>   * There was a thread on devel about releasing 2.12.0 with a known GWC REST
> API
>     regression and devs involved claimed it was solved later (so it should be
>     solved in the nightly). Could you try a nightly build here?
>     https://build.geoserver.org/geoserver/2.12.x/

No joy:

[2017-11-15 23:00:10.710Z] ERROR [geoserver.rest] - seedRequest
com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.CannotResolveClassException: seedRequest
         at
com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.DefaultMapper.realClass(DefaultMapper.java:81)
         at
com.thoughtworks.xstream.mapper.MapperWrapper.realClass(MapperWrapper.java:125)

Cheers,

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Room 3.32, Level 3, 333 Exhibition St.
Melbourne, 3000 VIC
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380