From: Rusu Sorin [mailto:rususorinv...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 July 2018 10:13
To: Madeleine du Plessis <mduples...@farm-it.co.za>; Ian Turton
<ijtur...@gmail.com>
Cc: Pieter Schoeman <pschoe...@farm-it.co.za>; geoserver-users
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] Geoserver 2.9.0 service fails to start

Hi,

This might be a simple case of a wrong path to the Java folder (updating Java
will change the name of the folder, and I don't think tomcat gets automatically
updated to the new one).
Could you try opening the Tomcat Configuration Window and make sure that it is
configured to whatever folder path is now (from your previous e-mail it should
be something like C:\Program Files\Java\jre.1.8.0_181\bin\server\jvm.dll

If the path is configured correctly, and the service still fails to start, as
mr. Turton already said, try sending the log files so that we might take a look
at them. Also, it is always a good idea to first try changes on a staging
environment, whenever possible.

[Imagine în linie]
Sorin RUSU