Hi,

We are making a new GeoServer installation and had GDAL coming from CentOS 7
repository with support to:
JP2OpenJPEG (rwv): JPEG-2000 driver based on OpenJPEG library
JPEG2000 (rwv): JPEG-2000 part 1 (ISO/IEC 15444-1)
..(and many others)

After installing the GDAL plug-in we still do not see JP2 as supported format
for data store.
Is it so that above mentioned GDAL JP2-drivers are not supported by GeoServer?
They are missing from here: [
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html |
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html ]
Listed are:
JP2MrSID, JPEG2000 (.jp2, .j2k): < [ http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2mrsid.html |
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2mrsid.html ] >
JP2ECW, JPEG2000 (.jp2, .j2k): [ http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2ecw.html |
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2ecw.html ]
JP2KAK, JPEG2000 (.jp2, .j2k): < [ http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2kak.html |
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_jp2kak.html ] >

So if OpenJPEG is not supported, I guess we have to reinstall GDAL with support
of one of these.

Our versions are: GeoServer 2.13.2, GDAL 1.11.4, CentOS 7, Tomcat.

Best regards,
Kylli Ek

GIS-coordinator
CSC - IT Center for Science Ltd