Okay, lacking much info on how to replace a granule in an imagemosiac, I tried
simply replacing the tile with a new one in the imagery directory. Geoserver
didn’t like that (renderer complained about granule not found), but
disabling/enabling the data store restored operation. Sort of. It is still
displaying the old data. I have double checked that the Tif in in the imagery
directory is the new one. There is no .ovr file. Tile caching is turned off but
any case, the layer preview with single tile is still displaying the old tif.
This is baffling. The old tif is gone – where on earth is getting the data
from??

(and what is the approved way to replace a granule in an image mosaic?).

Ngā mihi, Nā Phil Scadden
GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St, Private Bag 1930,
Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, 027 3463185

“Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei”

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used,
published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute
of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error
please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the
contents.