Hi,
It seems that the "extensions" directory and extension-archives are not
present on the SF download site, any chance they will show up these coming
days? or should I build them myself?

Thanks, Mark

Op za 29 jun. 2019 om 00:03 schreef Torben Barsballe via Geoserver-users <
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>:

> We are pleased to announce the release of GeoServer 2.15.2 with downloads
> (zip|war), documentation (html) and extensions.
>
> This is a stable release recommended for production. This release is made
> in conjunction with GeoTools 21.2 and GeoWebCache 1.15.2. Thanks to
> everyone who contributed to this release.
>
> For more information see the GeoServer 2.15.2 release notes
> <https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10000&version=16757>
> .
> Improvements and Fixes
>
> This release includes a number of fixes and improvements, including:
>
>    - Upgrade jackson to 2.9.9
>    - Upgrade spring-security-oauth2 version from 2.0.11 to 2.0.16
>    - Parameter Extractor plugin cannot mangle URL correctly if Monitor
>    plugin is installed
>    - Fix warning message “Unable to find property ‘format.wfs.DXF’ for
>    preview component”
>    - Integrated GWC fails to seed layers if any data security is
>    configured
>    - WCS 2.0 scaling policies do not account for scaling factor already
>    applied during read (due to subsampling and overview)
>    - Unresolvable Spring circular reference on Solr module
>    - REST exception handler and controllers do not always set the
>    response content type
>    - Advanced Projection Handling can generate vertical gaps in output
>    images when reprojecting
>    - Parameter Extractor plugin prevents the Monitor plugin to log
>    requests
>    - WMTS multidimensional, support bboxes spanning the dateline
>
> About GeoServer 2.15 Series
>
> Additional information on the 2.15 series:
>
>    - Layer service settings
>
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/data/webadmin/layers.html#services-settings>
>  allow
>    WFS, WMS, WPS to be enabled on a layer by layer basis.
>    - GeoFence internal server extension
>
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/extensions/geofence-server/index.html>
>    new approach to access control
>    - Style Editor supports auto-complete using *control-space* shortcut.
>    - SLD REST Service extension
>
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/extensions/sldservice/index.html>
> supports
>    generation of thematic styles for vector and raster content.
>    - WPS vendor operation GetExecutation Status and Dismiss all management
>    of running processes
>    <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/services/wps/operations.html>
>    .
>    - Java 11 can now be used, see Running on Java 11
>
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/production/java.html#running-on-java-11>
>    .
>    - JAI-EXT operations
>
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/configuration/image_processing/index.html#jai-ext>
>  are
>    now enabled by default.
>    - Release notes ( 2.15.2

> [...]

Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of sending.
The message may contain information that is not intended for you or that
you don't understand.