Im trying to make a WMS Request using OpenLayers3, with a OSM Base map
(EPSG:3857).
The raster data on geoserver is on EPSG:32629.

Somehow(?!) my setup worked fine till recently.
The raster image correctly appeared on the map even with
different projections.

After the update to 2.15.2 my layers are no longer displayed.
I traced the problem to a reprojection issue but couldn't quite figure it
out.

my request is basically:
var untiled = new ol.layer.Image({
    source: new ol.source.ImageWMS({
        ratio: 1,
        url: 'http://mygeo/geoserver/ws/wms',
        params: {
            'FORMAT': 'image/png',
            'VERSION': '1.1.1',
            "LAYERS": 'ws:myraster'
        }
    })
});

i've tried setting the 'SRS' parameter on the request (adding it to the
params) but OL forces the 3857.

On the geoserver, the raster layer is configured with both native and
declared SRS with 32629 and "Force Declared".

Any Thoughts that might help ?

Regards