From: Nikola Jankovic <nikola.janko...@eodc.eu>
Sent: 16 October 2019 13:54
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
<geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Geoserver-users] Keycloak with geoserver 403 error

Hello all,

I am trying to run keycloak & geoserver locally, but no matter what I try (also
tried a bunch of other things besides using the guide here
https://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/community/keycloak/index.html) I
always get 403 after logging in to geoserver from keycloak. A successful
session & login are logged in keycloak, but I don't get access to the GUI
which, at first, I am trying to protect. I know it is a community module and
experimental, but has anyone had any success setting it up? Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Not sure also whether this might be a bug.

Specs:
Geoserver 2.15.0 running in a docker Container
openjdk version "1.8.0_212"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_212-8u212-b01-1~deb9u1-b01)

I tried changing roles, mapping roles, disabling ssl fully, changing flows
within keycloak & tried to replicate the user in geoserver but always 403.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Nikola