I didn't have the cache layers set.  That has been fixed but for some
reason the capabilities doesn't have the time dimensions listed anymore.  I
used to have them because my leaflet app would read it from there and let
me do looping. Any ideas on that?

Bryan

--
CONFIDENTIALITY. This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain information proprietary to BAM WX LLC, or one of its subsidiaries