Dear All,
 I'm configuring on a Geoserver 2.16.x an ImageMosaic with 2 custom
dimensions (DIM_XXX, DIM_YYY) using geotiffs.

Everything is working quite well but when a tile is requested geoserver is
returning always the same tile, even if I change the DIM_XXX parameter
value in the getMap request,

I'm not able to see how to properly configure GWC on that layer, it looks
like the custom dimensions cannot be used to match a tile request.

In short: Is it possible to use custom dimensions (NOT time and elevation)
with GWC? How?

Thank you all,
Carlo

--