Andrea,

I am not sure if anyone is interested in this but I have managed to make this
work.

However, I cannot get the OGC version of the filter to work at all when you
multiply a denominator by a constant. See previous emails below…

So I switched my efforts to using a CQL_Filter.

median_tot_fam_inc_weekly > 0.0 AND median_mortgage_repay_monthly > 0.0 AND
((median_mortgage_repay_monthly / (median_tot_fam_inc_weekly * 4.3333333)) *
100) >=30 AND ((median_mortgage_repay_monthly / (median_tot_fam_inc_weekly *
4.3333333)) * 100) <= 80

This also failed when you multiply a denominator with a constant. I know this
because I changed the formula to not have a multiplier on a denominator in the
equation and it finally worked.

median_tot_fam_inc_weekly > 0.0 AND median_mortgage_repay_monthly > 0.0  AND
((median_mortgage_repay_monthly / median_tot_fam_inc_weekly) * 23.076923) >= 30
AND ((median_mortgage_repay_monthly / median_tot_fam_inc_weekly) * 23.076923)
<= 80

I may go back and try this solution with the OGC version.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer

Managing Director

http://www.numaps.com.au/