On 6/28/20 5:02 AM, 정영호 wrote:
> Hello. I am GIS Newbie.
> I am currently publishing satellite images as layers in geotiff format.
> And I am requesting it in wms and displaying it on openlayers.
> I want to filter by giving a range of pixel values.
> For example, if the layer has values from 1 to 1000, I would like to filter
> values from 50 to 200.
> I tried using the cql filter, but the result was not displayed.
> Is there a way to filter raster data using geoserver?
> Is there any good way to do this?

If you are only requesting it via WMS, then should you not just 'style' your
layer in such a way that you only show 50-200 (and make the rest 100%
transparent)?

See
https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld/reference/rastersymbolizer.html
for more information about 'styling' your rasters.

I'm not sure what the status is of the sld-export of rasterdata of QGIS, but
for vector I often style the layer in QGIS and then export it to sld, to have
at least a starting point or some usefull (color) snippets. But as said: I'm
not sure if this is handy for rasters, as I do not now if there is good
raster-style-export-to-sld ...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde