Hmm, for that to work the schema would need to be detected from the store
and then injected into the SQL, since when on PG the schema is required.
You do not have access to PG and can't create the  views on the database
end of things? From my understanding this is preferable in terms of
performance but perhaps you do not own the database.
Vee