That is odd, especially as OraclFilterToSQL calls setSqlNameEscape("\"") in
it's constructor. Since we currently have working Oracle CI tests I may
have a quick go at an update,

Note that encodeColumnName does include the following:
        // need to quote column names with spaces in
        if (raw.contains(" ")) {
        }

Ian

--