Hello everyone,

I'm using geoserver 2.13.1 with an App-schema DataAccess uploaded with Hale studio software.

When I download a gml in geoserver, by default, it includes at the beginning of the gml file the namespace of all the workspaces present in my geoserver. I tried to isolate the workspace to avoid that but It doesn't change anything. To simplify the gml document I wish to remove the extra-namespaces.

I'm not sure it is related to that but the gml file do not pass the Inspire validator test. The error message is:

/XML document 'test.gml': http://ears.bmdc.be:80/geoserver/schemas/wfs/2.0/wfs.xsd, 2:35: s4s-elt-character: Non-whitespace characters are not allowed in schema elements other than 'xs:appinfo' and 'xs:documentation'. Saw '301 Moved Permanently'./

It looks like the error is in the wfs.xsd schema, which is a file I'm not supposed to change I guess. Maybe the problem is linked to namespaces declaration at the beginning of the gml document?!

Any advice are most welcome!

Best,

--
Nicolas de Ville